Graviti™ Mass Retaining Wall Blocks
Pervious – Mass Concrete – Retaining Wall System.
Graviti® Blocks were developed to provide a Concrete Mass Block, designed to provide the following:
- Soil retention
- Scour control
- Superior strength
- Extremely high permeability
Graviti® Block is ideally suited for use in most earth retention structures some of those are:-
- Gravity Walls
- Reinforced Earth Walls.
- Scour Control
- Gold Coast & coastal Revetments
- Revetment Walls in Salt or fresh water environments
Longevity of Graviti® Block is assured in all conditions.
- Graviti® Block is not effected by salt water, acid sulphate conditions, bush fires or even petroleum products where accidental spillage occurs.
- Given its Compressive Strength, Graviti® Block can also be used with Highway loadings above it.
- Water permeability of Graviti® Block is very high, as demonstrated, here reported as 12.4m/hr. (approx. ~8680 litres/hr.).
Product Design Summary
For more details on design specifics please download a PDF of our product report
For available Graviti® Block sizes, which are also available in a variety of colours and finishes, see the Technical Drawing page
On request Graviti® Block can also be made to suit most size requirements.